Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
4TH ANNUAL HARVEST OF HOPE CELEBRATION GALA
Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 6:00 PM (PDT)
Las Vegas, NV
4th Annual Harvest of Hope Celebration Gala includes dinner, fabulous silent auction, fun and exciting door prizes, entertainment, featuring the great entertainer Mark O'Tool, and cash bar located in the Milan ballroom at the beautiful 4 star M Resort Spa Casino. A special thanks to Anthony Marnell,III for his support of HopeLink of Southern Nevada.
Join our MC, Kevin Bolinger from Fox 5, Karen Kyger, HopeLink Executive Director and our Board of Directors as we celebrate with our donors and guests. Meet our staff and hear the rewarding and uplifting stories of success from some of our clients.
You won't want to miss the wonderful silent auction items where I am sure you will find something just perfect to bid on.
Tickets may also be purchased by contacting Donna Israelson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-556-0576x308.
You also may purchase your tickets by mailing a check to Donna at 178 Westminster Way, Henderson, NV 89015.
When & Where
HopeLink of Southern Nevada
HopeLink of Southern Nevada is a 501(c)3 family resource center located in Henderson. The organization was founded twenty years ago with the purpose of preventing homelessness and keeping families intact. We provide many services including:
- Intervention & assistance to Child Protective Services
- Assistance with minor medical, ocular, and prescription costs, ID papers, bus passes and referral services, food, clothing and nutritional education
- Rent and utility moneys to prevent eviction and shut off services
- Senior housing programs & housing for families transitioning out of abusive shelter
- Shelter for homeless families and family support services
- Literacy programs in local schools & school supplies /new clothing for students
HopeLink also partners with local businesses to provide job interviews in our offices and life skills training to prepare for these interviews. We assist over 4000 individuals and families a year striving to give them the skills and resources to be empowered and transform their lives.